Friday, January 30, 2009

This is not good news ...

Shut up Rodgers, don't piss off Brett any worse. From JSOnline:
In the chat, Rodgers said that, after the Packers lost to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship in January 2008, he and Favre left as friends. But there's been no communications since.

Here's the transcript:

Kiley: "You must say to yourself, why doesn’t Brett speak to me. What could it possibly be? …"

Rodgers: "I don’t know. That’s a question for him. I’m not going to put words in his mouth…. When we lost to the Giants [in the 2007 NFC Championship], we left as friends, and I haven’t talked to him in a year…."

Irvin: "Why will you not reach out to him?"

Rodgers: "I did."

Irvin: "So you called him and he did not call you back."

Rodgers: "Yeah."

If this keeps up, the Curse will last centuries.

More here.

No comments: